Do's & Don'ts of Detoxing
Time & Location
About The Event
Every year I come across those who've had to take six month to a year to recover from a detox their friend or yoga studio recommended. Just like one person's elixir is another person's poison so too is true for detoxing.
Ayurveda shares a basic flow every detox should have. You'll learn:
1. The Three Don'ts of detoxing that could cost you six month to a year of recovery
2. The Three DO's so you know how to have an amazing detox experience
3. How to address food cravings & avoid binge eating after your cleanse
4. The stages every detox need in order to be successful
5. How to detox so to deepen your relationship with your body
Come out and get your questions answered by a seasoned expert. These classes weave together humor, practical action steps, storytelling and Q&A.
This is $15 or FREE IF you bring in 2+ Donate-able food items. We'll donate these to Oregon Food Bank to help those without food during the holidays. Suggested food items are:
Peanut Butter and Almond Butter (low or no sugar)
Beans (canned or dried)
Whole Grain Cereal